3929 McCain Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72116

I talked to a Best Buy rep at the store about buying a home security system and having the Geek squad install it along with mounting a TV on my wall. The rep at the store said the Geek rep would contact me so we could work out the the details of the items needed and the installation .

The Geek rep contacted me and set up an appointment to meet at my residence to finalize the work order and purchase. The rep came and I paid him in full for the work order and purchases. He set the appointment time for Sept.7 at 8 a.m. No one showed or contacted me so at 12:15 I contacted them and was told that the appointment had been rescheduled by me.

Then I was told by the Best Buy manager that it was possibly some sort of glitch.

I could tell by the responses that this was normal occurrences.I worked for a freight company and if the employees did as the Best Buy employees the freight co. would be out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Security System Installation.

Best Buy Cons: Geek squad did not honor appointment or offer solution.

Comments