2.7
Ease of Use

I bought a sound bar on line, no remote, I need the remote to link the woofer, I called and they said because it was an open box item it may be missing parts that I have to buy.It never stated that on line.

So now I have to drive 100 miles to return this. This company is weak minded and doesn't take care of customers. I will return this and will spend even more to buy another unit from a better retailer.

Best buy sucks!The remote is needed to make the system complete, they should have packed it.

This person wrote the review because of "no remote" at Best Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $179 and wants Best Buy to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy service, not responsible and lack of knowledge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy sony htct380 2 1 channel soundbar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments