Verified Reviewer

1.4

Original review updated by user Nov 25, 2021

So I ordered 2 movies on beatbuy.com through a agent in chat and I thought everything seemed ok. Well he set my order for pickup instead of delivery.

I had to call them to get it fixed, he said "don't worry I'll take care of this" Long story shorter I was charged 4 seperate times of different amounts before having to take vast measures to get a refund for the final bit I was overcharged. It probably took 3+ hours of hands on customer service time to get the final $5 back. Then I get the order and one of the 4k movies (Don't Breath 2) is missing the digital code plus it was missing the bluray disc. So when I was set to arrange a exchange for some reason that I don't understand, the movie was a pickup only item, despite being a new release and one just being mailed to me , now all of a sudden I have to drive 40 minutes to the closest Bestbuy to get 2/3 of what i already payed for !

This is by far not the first bad experience I've had at bestbuy.com. I asked for a credit to my account for all the trouble and headache with all the charges for the order and now missing 2/3 from half the order and not being able to mail it to me for whatever reason. I've had so many issues with the site, but thought I'd give them another chance bc they had some movies on sale. I feel I'm not asking for that much, just maybe please show a sign of remorse and atleast give me some form of credit for all this terror brought on by 1 order and all the other orders that was delayed a week or sent to Texas instead of Indiana or the canceled order for no reason, then not telling me, or sending the wrong item.

I don't feel I'm asking for that much in this case, I've never asked untill this order. I was told they are not authorized to do so.

I asked basically this same statement through this site to see if I get a different outcome. If not, I'll probably never use bestbuy.com again, unless they have a Steelbook I can't find anywhere else.

User's recommendation: I hope they have better luck than I have ! Do what you want.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Pros: Get good movie steelbooks.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service, Replacement item cant be shipped i must drive 40 min to pickup, When on phone you must activate full site to enable chat, Customer service agent pays little attention to your situation, Gives zero fucxs about their customers.

Comments