2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a Roku on-line and was told it would be ready for pu in an hr. when my very busy schedule permitted, I stopped in at BB and there wasn't even a counter person at the PU counter.

There were alot of people in the "Returns" line that were being helped by only one person. I asked for the counter person and she tried to comm them twice when she left the people she was helping to come to PU counter to look for my Item. She could not locate the item in the pu rm so I told her to cancel my order and walked away, I decided to go back and make sure my order was cancelled when a manager/employee brought the item I had ordered from stock (it did have my name on it). I changed my mind and purchased the item and left.

The Santa Maria employees seem so laxadaisical to the customers and are sarcastic when you question something. I asked to speak with the store manager but was told she was on an important phone call and could not talk and that I should talk to the manager on the floor who had brought my item.

I think the personnel in this store need training or new management. I will never order from BB again and will not visit this store again, ever!!!

Review about: Best Buy Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: New management or better trained staff. I seen staff standing around talking!.

Comments