I purchased this stupid tv a few days before Christmas. Cost me over $1,000 with warranty - now every time I go to turn it on I get a freaking prompt about something - a portal, or a circuit or some other *** I don't understand how to resolve these issues or whether its the cable company or the tv or what.

Its very frustrating. No one told me I was going to have problems. I would have never bought it had I known it was so damn complicated! I just want a large screen tv for my living room.

I knew nothing about "sound surround" because even though its large you can't freaking hear it. I hate it.

Sony 55" tv - supposed to be top of the line. Its top of ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Look on Amazon & bar a sound bar setup. Sony hasn't been top of the line for a long time.

You aren't going to buy a large screen tv that doesn't take some set up. If you can't do it yourself you should have had it installed for you. I'm sure, for a fee, you can get the Geek Squad to come out and set it up for you.

Instruction manual might help. If you have misplaced it you can search online for a PDF.

It might help to understand what the messages mean. Many times you have to set your preferences at the beginning of setup.

Best Buy Reviews