Update by user Dec 06, 2019

I demanded to speak with some one else. this other person not a manager, took 5 minutes to go in the back and pick up my computer.

this only happened because of the YELLING that had occurred because of this stupid comment.. this should not have happened at all..

management needs look into this process for pick up of items so it does not continue to happen and also deal with the rudeness of being told that they are to busy to help me. THIS IS TERRIBLE !

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2019

We only have 1 Best Buy in Rapid City South Dakota. I bought a new Laptop for pre Black Friday.

I was told to make appointment for a data transfer which is fine, but when I received a call letting me know my new computer was ready to pick up at the store. Went to the store and they told me I had to make an appointment to pick up new computer, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WTF,.. I was told there are busy and that I would have to come,..

very un professional and I will never go back to Best Buy I will go to Office Depo because if this lack of customer service. I live out of town and when I was told I would have to come back this very bad customer service. Best Buy corp office needs to step in and evaluate this process.

we are the CUSTOMERS, this is should not be happening. the management over here SUCKS !!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Bad Management

Comments

Why are you more important than the other customers?

Best Buy Reviews