UNFORTUNATELY ON OCTUBER 14 I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW , NEVER OPENENED A VIZIO SMART TV M501D LED 3D , WITH A SCREEN DAMAGED , AT BEST BUY . DADELAND STATION .MIAMI FLORIDA . WITH INVOICE 1113287733509.

AS I AM INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER I REQUESTED A PRIOR TV INSPECT BEFORE PAYING PROCESS , HOWEVER THIS OPERATION WAS NOT AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE TV WILL BE DELIVERY DIRECTLY TO MY LOCAL ADDRESS BY A BEST BUY HOME DELIVERY SERVICES , AND ALSO TO CHECK THE PRODUCT IS NOT ALLOWED .SO AT THAT TIME I DID NOT HAVE OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

FINALLY THE TV WAS DELIVERY TO THE ADDRESS REQUESTED AND RE SHIPPED TO FINAL ADDRESS .

AFTER WAITING AROUND 40 DAYS , FINALLY I RECEIVED THE TV , PACKAGE WAS CAREFULLY INSPECTED BEFORE CANCELL $ 219.51 FOR OVERSEAS SERVICES . AT THIS MOMENT EVERYBODY THING LOOKS PERFECT : THE BOX IS IN PERFECT CONDITION, NO DROPS SIGNAL, OR ANY EVIDENCES OF IMPACTS .SO INMEDIATELY I PROCEDING TO OPEN THE ORIGINAL FACTORY SEAL FOR A DEEP LOOKING ON THE TV PHISICAL CONDITIONS.

THE FOAM TV COVER ARE INTACT .THE SCREEN IS PERFECT ! I SAID TO THE PEOPLE THAT THE DELIVERED THE TV THAT STILL THERE .

TWO DAYS LATER WITH MORE TIME AND READY TO START THE TV ON , I REMOVED IT FROM THE BOX AND STARTED TO INSTALL.

FEW SECONDS AGO I REALIZED THAT SCREEN HAS SOME KIND OF DEFECTIVE JUST IN RIGTH SUPERIOR CORNER . WITH THE FIRST STARTED MY WORST NIGHTMARE COMES ALIVE : THE SCREEN HAS A DEFECTIVE . AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE I MADE CONTACT WITH THE BUST BUY STORE REGARDING THIS ISSUE , BUT THE RESPOND WAS NOT A PRO ACTIVE ACTITUD AFTER SPEND $ 869.98 IN A VIZIO WORKLESS SMART TV ,JUST A SIMPLE A COLD NON PERSONAL EMAILS ONLY AFTER MY SEVERAL 10 DAYS OF EMAILS WORKOUT , FINALLY WITH A WASHED HADS AND CLEAN FRESH FACE FROM WORST BUY STAFF THEY LIGHTLY :WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES SO WE SUGGESTED TO CONTACT THE VIZIO CUSTOMER SERVICES .WITH ANOTHER CARD TO PLAY I DID NOT HAVE MORE CHOISE TO MADE CONTACT WITH VIZIO CUSTMER SERVICES REGARDING THIS SITUATION . AFTER ANOTHER SEVERAL WORKOUT EMAIL SET . I RECEIVED A FORMAL FORM FROM THAT SHOULD BE FILLED WITH A VERY SPECIFIC INFO THAT THEY CALL PROFF OF PURCHASE ( POP)AND JUST 3 PICTURE OF THE TV SHOWING IT ON . AND THATS IT .

NIGTHMARE PART 2 BEGINING

LAST FRIDAY NIGTH I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A VZIO CUSTOMER SERVICE NAME JULIO , INFORMING VÍA EMAIL :THE TV VIZIO SMART TV HAS A DAMAGED SCRREN OF EVIDENCES OF POINT OF IMPACT AND THATS IT. HE SUGGESTED TO CONTACT AGAIN WITH ORIGINAL DEALER IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS SITUATION .

I SENDING A SET OF PICTURES OF TV AND BOX DETAILS AND STILL WAITING FOR SEARCHING FOR POINT OF IMPACT.

THIS TV IS A 50 " WITH A REGULAR WEIGTH , IT COMES IN A VERY WELL CONSTRUCTED BOX IN THIS CASE ,IN PERFECT CONDITIONS WITH NO SIGNAL OR EVIDENCES OF IMPACTS IN ANY SIDE EVEN IN THE DOWN SIDE.

THE PROTECTOR FOAM THAT COVER THE TV ARE PERFECT WITHOUT EVIDENCES OF IMPACTS , THIS FOAM ARE MADE TO ABSORVE SHOCK AND IN THIS CASE IF THIS COULD HAPPEND THE IMPACTS OBVIUSLY WILL BE REFLECTED ON THE SURFACE AS A FINGER PRINT .

THE INSIDE OF THE BOX PRESENT THE SAME CONDITION .IT NOT PRESENT ANY KIND OF SIGNAL OR DROPS , SCHOK OR IMPACT .

SO WHAT I GET IS A BRAND NEW ,WORKLESS VIZIO SMART TV THAT OF COURSE HAS A A SCREEN DAMAGE WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO RIGHT TO REPLY.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #756886

IN JUST 3 MORE DAYS I WILL HAVE A UNHAPPY 2 MOTHS OF UNHAPPY ANIVERSARY OF WASTE PURCHASED AT BEST BUY WITH A SCREEN DEFECTIVE.

WITH WORST UNFACE CUSTOMER SERVICES I NEVER HAD BEFORE . AFTER COMPLEINS I JUST RECEIVED A FEW SHORT E MAILS WITH THE SCRACHED DISK SAYING I AM SORRY , AND ETC ETC ALWAYS FROM LUCY , MARY, TIM ,ETC BUT NOT FOR A REAL SERIUS CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPARMENT .

ejalcantara2002
Miami, Florida, United States #754558

INTERNATIONAL OR ON LINE CUSTOMER BEWARE WITH VIZIO PRIDUCTS AND BEST BUY : IF YOU DO HAVE THE CHANCE TO CAREFULLY INSPECT YOU TV AND TURN ON BEFORE PURCHASE . DO NOT BUY . NO WARRANTY

I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO LOOK FORWARD TO TRADE WITH COMPANIES THAT HAVE REAL INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY WITH LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES.

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO RECEIVE A SET OF PICTURE YOU COULD CONTACT ME ANY TIME .