State: New York City: New York Product: Best Buy Sales Manager Clear all filters (1 of 43 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy Sales Manager Review from New York, New York

3.0
One of my favorite store is best buy. Great collections of electronics, great return policy and most of all I always had great experience with best buy. Untill today when I went to Bay Parkway best buy in New York. My husband got me a apple watch as a first mother day present. Love the watch but I wanted a rose gold so we went to the store to excahnge. The person name Sammy was working at apple counter. I waited their about half an hour with my 9month old baby to get his attention. Remind you its Monday afternoon around 12:15 pm. Finally when I got his attention he was annoyed did not take me seriously and didn't know his product. Before I asked him to get me a watch he completly walk away. I asked another employee named Jamal at the Windows counter to call for a manager, he rudly asked why I need a manger. After waiting another 15 min manager named Chantel showed up. She tried to help but didn't seem motivated to resolve the problem. None of the employee could give me a corporate ph number and asked me to just google it. All I wanted is to get my first mothers day gift. Didn't expect to get treated so badly. I know I am not buying an expensive item but they should treat all their customers same.
Review
Service
Best Buy Sales Manager
Cons
  • Customer service does not exist
  • Lousy service
Reason of review