State: New York City: Middletown Product: Best Buy Website Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Middletown, New York - BestBuyFragrance.com Scam

This website sucks. They claim to send new unopened items which they did. But when I opened the bottle there was black specks in the cologne and it smelled absolutely nothing like the original. i have been wearing Abercrombie and Fitch's Feirce for years and it has a very strong and distinct smell. The cologne I received from bestbuyfragrance smelled NOTHING like the stuff I've been wearing for so long. I just emailed them for a refund but ater reading other reviews I have a feeling that's not going to happen. I guess we'll fing out.

they are thieves, they sell fake goods as if they were originals. I was deceived and lost almost $ 600, and never got my money back

That's what i'm thinking guys. I guess I don't understand how someone can legally get away with that.

And on a constat basis. Makes no sense to me.

Agreed this is nothing but a SCAM. Beware, someone is using the name BestBuy and adding Fragrance. Doesn't anyone know that this is a Trademark infringement?

View more comments (2)