Magnolia nightmare on TV delivery and installation | Best Buy review from Manhattan, New York

First they delivered a broken TV on Tuesday which they had to take back. Then they scheduled to deliver and install a new one on Friday. They never showed up. I am many thousands in the hole, two full days wasted and no TV yet. THEY TOTALLY SUCK. Regret doing business with these jokers.
Review
Cons
  • Horrible service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Best buy wouldnt honor price quote by employee

I asked an associate for assistance in purchasing a cable for my portable DVD player. He took me to the area of the cable picked up the once I needed and advised me of the price. When I got to the register and advised her what was quoted. She advised me that she would have to honor that price since as the employee stated. A manager was called to the front and advised that he couldnt honor the price for the cable because of the $25.00 difference even though I was advised incorrectly. He states that anyone could have put the merchandise there. I told the manager that more than one was on the peg. Instead of him offering to go check or a cheaper cable, his only concern was to not give it to me for the price the best buy employee that worked in that department gave and quoted to me. So I left and went to walmart and brought the cable for $4.00. So apparently the cable should have been the 14.99 the employee quoted me and it must have been ringing up incorrectly.
Review