Fire te manager | Best Buy in Huntington Station, New York

Corporate, I bought 4 months ago around 3,500 dollars worth of stereo equipment.The individual that helped me at best buy gave me a set of speakers two came in the box to many no big deal?I went to best buy same location to return it they could not find my order in the computer for some reason. I figured i would go there buy my two 70 inch tv,s because im now setting up my family room. It probably would have cost me another 8,000 dollars? I wanted to get a credit for whatever the speakers cost maybe a couple hundred dollars. They called the manager he was rude.To make a long story short he told me flat out he does not need my business. This is after him trying to fix the problem for 5 minutes. What prompted that was when I said to him that this experience today is horrible and even considering not doing business with best buy anymore.This happened on 4/21/2013 at around 1 p.m. If I tell you his effort was terrible so terrible that this is the first complaint I ever put in for anyone at any store in my whole life and im 45 years old.I can tell you that it is people like this managing your stores that will drive down sales. Because I who is very easy going and has no problem spending a decent sum of money without thinking about it, was just lost as a customer forever. How many more did this happen to in that store I wouldn't be able to tell you.And as a company like best buy who is trying to keep same store sales up its not gonna happen with people like this.It wasn't even the fact that I wasn't accommodated it was his attitude and recommend you fire him. The store is located on 148 Walt Whitman RdHuntington Station (631) 427-5161

From your post you were the one being rude. Next time you need help in any store go in with a good attitude and you will get a lot better help.

Store employees have feeling too.

Treat them with respect and they will treat you with respect. I have never had anyone in Best Buy be rude to me and havel always received good service.

Translation:

I tried to steal a "Pootie Tang" DVD from Best Buy and they kicked me out.

I am very sad about this.

Patrick

what it sounds like to me is that they wouldn't take them back because you bought them months ago. my advice? use your "big piles of money" to buy yourself some grammar lessons.

View more comments (2)