No return/ store credit/ exchange | Best Buy in Syracuse, New York

Bought a $50 video game at Best Buy for a gift for someone. I thought they had a Xbox 360 but turned out they had the PS3. I explained my situation to them that I wanted to just change the game or anything at all.. but because it was past their lousy 15 day policy they could do Nothing for me. I am a manager at one of the jobs and a cashier at another and this is outrageous to me. I am now stuck with a $50 dollar game that I can't use. Still in the original package with the receipt! For now on I will avoid Best Buy at all cost.
MattD78
#820174

And that receipt says 15 day return policy. Take it to Gamestop and see what they will give you for it.

Review
Service
Best Buy Cashier
Loss

Poor service at Best Buy

The slowest service ever! Ever time I asked for help I was told "wait a sec" or "I'll be there in a minute". Help never came. I was constantly told to go to the cashier for help but then I was told to go to another employee who then directed me back to the cashier. This cycle repeated 4-6 times and I basically wasted an hour doing that. When someone finally helped me they just said to wait on line. Why didn't they just tell me that in the first place!? Once I got on the line I wasted another 45 minutes even though there were only 3 people on line. Come on Best Buy! Once I finally got there they took 15 minutes to give us the computer. They kept on asking, " Do you want this?", "Do you want that?". No I don't! just take my money so we can all go home. What kind of service is that? Why didn't I just buy the computer at P.C. Richardson?

Dude, its a big box retail high turnover store where the associates would not know a flat screen TV from a flat chested prom date. They did the best they could most likely. If you want immaculate service then get rich and send your pool boy or office personal assistant out to do your bidding.

Review