Misleading, fallse information on return policy | Best Buy review from Trenton, New Jersey

the sales agent told me she had applied for Reward Zone membership which gave me 60 days to return the purchase. i told them i would not buy the product unless i could return for at least one month as i would be out of area. i was told "no Problem"......they then refused to accept a return 20 days after purchase!! In addition they were totally rude and insulting. They would not even locate the salesperson who gave me the false information. I don't believe that merchants should remain in business when they unfairly treat their customers and when they obviously do not care what customers say about them.
#719207

The sales people tell you WHATEVER they have to say to GET THE SALE (bonus) are based on it!! sell sell sell is the moto!!

Review
Loss
Tags
  • return policy misinformation

Best buy service is a joke.

Called for service on my TV. Was given a window of 12-4pm which was fine. Tech called in the AM & asked to move up app. to 11-1pm fine again. I left work at 12:15 with the thought that he would be closer to the 1pm time. @ 1:30 i called to see where he was & was told that my window was 12-2pm. Asked nicly for a manager & I was told in so many words that I'm a lair. Explained myself to this manager about the tech moving up the time but was told that i was just looking for an earlier window. I don't lose my cool but this arogant *** pissed me off.
Review