Dr. Dre Headphones Black Friday "bait and switch" | Best Buy review from Clementon, New Jersey

2.3
Bought Dr. Dre headphones online at Bestbuy.com on Black Friday. Really wanted a red set but after placing it in my cart the website would not allow me to go back to my cart to finish the purchase. Attempted this for over 3 hours! I finally was able to order a green set and the order went through. The cart kept showing my red set but would not complete the transaction. The next day and for 3 more days I received emails from Bestbuy stating "Did you forget something?" showing my red set in the cart but not available online. Repeated emails to bestbuy support brought only form/canned replies. I went to the store the following week to exchange the green for red as they had the headsets on their shelf. I was told I could not exchange MY purchase (still in the box and unopened) because it was an "older model" no longer available. I could return it and pay $90 more for this model. BAIT and SWITCH!! Black Friday deals are a scam!!
Tom

Learn your law. It's not "bait and switch".

It's old model vs new model. SMH

You cannot purchase certain black Friday deals online they are in store only like your headphones were. Cyber Monday is when you should have placed your online order or gone into the store like millions of other people did that weekend if you wanted that deal.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Best Buy Website
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Your bait and switch tactics
  • Glitchy website
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Guitar Hero Pre Order at best buy

I preorder'd guitar hero world tour, went to the store as directed on my preorder card with 2 weeks after it came in as stated on my card. They tell me that they changed the policy to 5 days even though it says 2 weeks on my card. They basically said tough, here in your $5 back and get lost. It's a joke, everyone is 18 years old and doesn't care that they are breaking the contract that we had together. I can't believe that these punks are putting circuit city out of business, I will NEVER shop there again.
Review