I am NEVER shopping at best buy ever again. I ordered a computer in November (I believe 25th).

It's December 6th at the moment, I was supposed to get my computer on the 4th... So disappointed, tomorrow is my birthday too and I don't know if I'll get it or not, I wake up every day to check the order status, only to find the same "preparing" *** I went to the store to confront an employee there, all he did was smile (clearly had no sympathy for his customer) and tell me to wait Tuesday. Today is Tuesday, and I'm still waiting. They've literally changed the date from "December 4th" to "We’ll notify you once it’s ready for pickup"...

Again, never going to best buy again, and discouraging any of my friends to buy from there. They use the shipping date to get your hopes up, and they do it for the sole purpose of disappointing you, if they wanted to like to me they should've just told me to "*** off" instead of try to play it off like it was coming any time soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Machele

Best to order computers directly from the manufacturer if at all possible if you wish to do so online and have sent to you. Now you know. I expect you will eventually receive the machine, tho.

Best Buy Reviews