Allen, Texas

i ordered a cotton candy maker online and delivery was "guaranteed" for dec. 23.

the item never came. i called on it on dec. 29th. customer service had no clue what happened to it and said they could get it to me by jan.

2. i asked to speak to a manager and after 3 separate calls never spoke to someone who could explain this to me. I spent approximately 45 minutes on hold. transferred to the wrong department 3 times.

i'll give it another try tomorrow.

I only purchased from them because they were the only ones who listed the product in stock but i had heard their customer service was awful. I will NEVER, NEVER shop there again and will go out of my way to let everyone i know not to shop there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Get me my product overnight and a credit or gift card or something to show that they regret my daughter not receiving her Christmas gift..

Best Buy Cons: Customer service.

• Terrible Phone Customer Service

Comments

Tom

Once again...this is an online issue that caused problems for a store that couldn't help the customer.

If you need a Christmas present, and it's after December 14th, you're better off dealing with the STORES. You can purchase the item right out of the store ON THE PHONE, and then just come in and pick it up.

And yet again another satisfied Best Buy customer!

Best Buy Reviews