Verified Reviewer

1.1

I placed an online order for Watch Dogs: Legion Standard Edition - Xbox One, Xbox Series X on 11/16/2020 (Order #BBY01-8063****9792). It was attempted to be delivered by Roadie with a less than a 10 minute notice at 8:52am on 11/17/2020.

I was not able to meet the driver to get the package, as there was not enough notice, so the product was returned to the Tacoma Best Buy location by the Roadie driver. I immediately went into that location to speak to a manager to either get the product or start my refund. However, as of today, 12/1/2020, I still do not have my refund and have been told many lies on what is going on, not just the Tacoma location, but in my many hours of calls in the past 2 weeks to customer service. This is completely unacceptable and the practice of lying to avoid giving a refund is fraudulent.

I am not only requesting a full refund and an extra amount for the ridiculous amount of time I have had to spend on this, but in addition a very detailed explanation of why this occurred and steps that are being taken to prevent this from happening again with other customers. Please respond back to me as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: NEVER get items delivered from Best Buy, only go in-store.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 2214 South 48th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409