2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I had this experience 15 years ago and decided to give Best Buy a try again and the experience was the exact same. I purchased a Samsung soundbar, on sell for $200.

It worked perfectly for 2 weeks then only the bass worked and no sound. I took it back to Best Buy and told them defective and they said it has to be returned within 15 days, it was 16 that day, however it was defective not a return. They referred me to contact the Samsung for repair. All I was asking is for them to take it back and give me another one, they could mail to Samsung as defective and get their $$ back.

I will never buy again at Best Buy as I started to read it looks like there are many people, like me, who has had the same problem. Cell phone may work 15 days and then goes dead on 16 and they do not take back....goes on and on. Please take my advise and don't buy there. The one 15 years ago was a land phone and when I hooked it up it worked and 10 days later it did not.

Same story they just said sorry no replacement or credit. I was stuck with a $100 phone

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: You have no solution you do not respect your customers, you carry defective mechendise.

I didn't like: Worst customer service deserve no stars, Are dead to me now.

Comments

MattD78

After the 15 day return/exchange time frame it becomes an issue between you and the manufacturer. That is what manufacturer warranties are for. It is no longer Best Buy's problem after that.

to MattD78 #1513146

all companies take back defective merchandise. They are not out the money they return it!!!! This was not a return but asking for another unit that was not defective!!!!!!