8682 Park Meadows Center Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Poster decreased review rating.

I bought 4 appliances in June. They are still not right.

Didn't show up for 6 deliveries and didn't bother to call. Got a damaged stove which was finally replaced in October! They didn't attach to the safety bracket, putty the gas valve to prevent leakage, or level it. My fridge wasn't leveled and the doors were off by an inch.

They brought the wrong dishwasher. They went to an address where I lived 8 years ago for some unknown reason today and therefore I did not get my dishwasher AGAIN. The one they originally brought was installed wrong and reeks of bacteria. I was told today that I would have to reschedule AGAIN but they couldn't even do that because of some "status" problem.

I have dealt with Tech Support, the store manager where I bought them, and some manager that won't call me but will e-mail me.

This has been since June. I am so ticked off I can't see straight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Geek squad in parker is good.

Best Buy Cons: Everything else, Lies and lack of written communication, Undelivered appliance, Customer support is pathetic, Delivery and install.

• Do Not Buy Appliances From