1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a TV Console on line with the Geek Squad assembly to be done in my home.I received an email confirmation that the TV console was shipped and that I would be hearing from Customer Service for scheduling the assembly.

I received the email the following day and scheduled the in home assembly. I never received a confirmation email so I called the number that was given. As I feared they had no record of my confirmation number - after several minutes the customer rep found that Victoria (the first call center attendant I spoke with) entered the wrong information - wrong email address and wrong address for installation - Needless to say I was first of all upset that my information was now in the hands of someone other than myself and that I was no longer able to have the assembly done as I had taken the time off of work. In speaking with Ramona I was told that I had 2 options - 1 reschedule or 2 - see if they can "squeeze" me in another day.

After I explained this was an inconvenience in my schedule and I did not make the error - this was not acceptable. Unfortunately I was unable to assure that I would have soon arrive at my home as originally scheduled. Appt for 2 weeks was then offered which I adamantly opposed to. Needless to say - this was aggravating but the fact that my information - credit card information - is now in the hands of someone other myself is most upsetting.

When asked for Corporate phone number was told they don't have one!

Really???Needless to say bad experience is transmitted to others far more than a good and since the close of my conversation today I have told multiple people, emailed several and have discontinued several of my business accounts that I had through Best Buy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Best Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Best Buy to "compensated for the time i lost from work as i had to take additional time to reschedule for another date for assembly".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy and best buy customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments