Morristown, New Jersey
1.4

Update by user Jan 22, 2019

I contacted my credit card company - they issued a temporary credit due to the fact that Best Buy is contesting it I have never had a company contest a charge back before. They must really be hurting for money Unsure as to what will take place, it is such a small amount of money - but it's the principle - they screwed me.

I just wanted people to know how low class they are.

I have purchased many things from them in the past without problems so I was unaware of how insidious they were. No resolution yet.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2018

Recently purchased a phone from Best Buy and bought minutes to go with it. Upon receipt we discovered that they had not activated the minutes.

We called them immediately and they told us that there was nothing they could do. Not only did they refuse to help, but they are rude as well. Requested to speak to supervisor - of course, they were no help either. Now I'm out $20.00 for minutes - and they are like Merry Christmas HaHaHa.

They re the absolute worst. I buy all of my appliances there - my microwave, my computer, etc. Will NEVER EVER shop there again.

BEST BUY? more like WORST BUY.

• Abuse By Best Buy