On 7/6/18, I purchased a $1,000 computer from the Best Buy store at 5019 Cleveland in Fort Meyers, Florida. On 8,6 my sister passed away and I was in Missouri for a month or so. Therefore I have not used the computer much. It is a Lenovo and I was assured by the sales associate it would work perfectly for my needs. The problem is: when I open multiple windows the pages refresh for no reason and I lose my work, the fan is extremely loud and the computer freezes, forcing me to do a cold boot. I took the computer back to the store this morning and was told the following:

Associate #1. Probably a hard drive issue, why don't you trade it for another.

Associate #2. If we can't fix it in house maybe they will let you pick a different computer.

Associate #3. This computer is perfectly capable of doing the tasks you require, could be an out of the box issue, let me see if you can pick another computer.

Manager #1. You only have 15 days to return the computer, it will have to be sent to the manufacturer.

Manager #2. Maybe they can repair it here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Desktop Computer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments