State: Nebraska City: Omaha Product: Best Buy Deal Clear all filters (1 of 55 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Omaha, Nebraska - Cell phone fraud

1.4
I went in to purchase my daughter a phone in February; however the phones we were looking at were sold out. We were wanting a cheap phone and the IPhone SE were $10/mo. A manager told us there was a promotion if I added another line I could get the Iphone 7 for $10 a month. I was a little unsure and asked again, but was assured it was accurate through Verizon. After completing the purchase I asked again if they were sure and wanted it in writing. He told me it was outlined in my agreement, but couldn't show me, but assured me after 2 months of the regular price ($27.50) the 3rd month will start the $10/mo promotion. I contacted Verizon after 3 months and they said it would show up the following month. I followed up with Best Buy and after poor customer service from Alicia I was told they couldn't do anything about it. After I pushed stating they lied to me she came back and said they would give me $480 in store credit. My husband passed away 9 months ago and I am now on a single parent income trying to cut down on bills. My daughter needed a phone so I could reach her when I was working and for when she walked home for school (her father use to pick her up). Alicia said there was nothing they could do and basically said take the in store credit. I don't need anything all I want is the promotion I thought I was signing up for. I asked if they could give me a visa/ mc so I can apply it to my Verizon bill but was denied. I feel they had were sneaky and dishonest now I stuck in a two year contract with Verizon paying $480 more than I thought!
Review