Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.5

I ordered a TV online for my grandchildren in Hawaii. I got a call from someone who said he was the delivery guy.

I have his number and the date &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; time he called. I called him back and told him to proceed with the delivery. He said he was 10 minutes away. When he didn't show or delivered I called himagaini, he said the order had been cancelled.

It never was and the TV was delivered to the wrong address as verified in a photo that the customer service representative my daughter just spoke to said and also said she legally couldn't show my daughter the photo. My daughter further verified itwasg the wrong address by sending customer service a photo of her home. Customer service representative then says if that's not where they delivered the TV and gave my daughter a $50 gift card!

This is not what I've been used to ordering online. I want this settled immedtiately Stay in touch with whomever is receiving an online order, and keep records.Don't buy online with Best Buy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Setup Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Pros: Web site design.

Best Buy Cons: Stole from me, Impossible to get delivered, Racism.

Comments