1.3

My name is randy demumbra I live at 8016 regency drive Nashville tenn.

If you like you can go look at the amount of stuff I have purchased thru your stores over the years

early this year I purchased a laptop for my grandson. a few months fter the purchase something

happened I took it to the store and just picked up another no hassel today I carried it back aand let me tell you

I am not happy at all..they said I didn't have the first one but ten days.

I know better then that I had the tickets in my hand.long story short I said ok he;s not happy with the performance of this one so maybe we can just trade it in...boy did I get a surprise only offered me 130.00 dollars for 2400; dollar computer..that he don't like anyway.

so I had to send it off my geek squad....now my grandson is very upset he is on a lot of meds so we try to keep him calm with his chrons and the flare ups he has...I try to explain things the way they happen but haard with his artism….hee just wanted one that works great.. like the I buy desk top2080

thanks for letting me vent

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Try origin pc next time.i spent 3k self built zero problems. Lotta funny things going on in big corps.

Ive had all my orders cancelled for xperia 1 for 3 months still trying to buy it.

Best buy held my money for over 30 days to refund it saying to many orders said they had it in stock! Pure lies.

Best Buy Reviews