I had a best buy credit card in my wallet that I had never activated due to the fact that I didn't shop at best buy. I went looking for deals on tablets for black Friday for 2 out of 4 of my children.

My wife and I found tablets for our children and decided to activate my best buy credit card and get a few things to finish off our Christmas shopping. Best Buy then cancelled my account. I went to sign into my account to make a payment and I couldn't even sign in. I called and was told my account was cancelled because it was inactive for 2 years.

I didn't have an account until yesterday!!! I never created an account or anything before. I hope Best Buy goes out of business like everyone else!

Now I missed the chance to get decent priced tablets for my kids for Christmas. They need to fix my account and let me go about my business!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Account.

Reason of review: Cancelled My Best Buy Credit Card right after I activated it..

Preferred solution: Reinstate my account!.

Best Buy Pros: Price of the tablets i was trying to buy.

Best Buy Cons: Best buy closing my credit card account, Best buy closing my account.

• Best Buy Card
  • Damaged Goods
  • Best Buy Reviews

Comments

Best Buy does not offer credit cards.

An independent creditor that Best Buy does business with offers the credit card.

So your complaint is with the independent creditor, not Best Buy

Best Buy Reviews