State: Missouri City: Saint Louis Product: Best Buy Manager Clear all filters (4 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Saint Louis, Missouri - I was ripped off, but I am fighting back - www.bestbuycomplaintsunleashed.com

I purchased a 22 inch Westinghouse television for my 85 year old mother; it was missing parts and did not work. I have my receipt; I attempted to take it back to the best buy store immediately. The manager told me I had to contact Westinghouse and get the missing parts before they would take it back. I had my attorney contact them and I was able to get the contact info for the Corporate Execs with Best buy. I put up a site to try and help others with this same type of problem. www.bestbuycomplaintsunleashed.com I am convinced that this is happening on a massive scale, most people don't have a way to fight back, but if I get enough complaints I do know class action law firms. And I have the contact and email addresses for BestBuy's top execs. Jim St. Louis, Missouri

Si, Si - he's our guy. Tell 'em Simon.

I don't think your work load will ever lighten up. Tough break, pal.

Sounds like a BS story made up to get people to PAY to join his site. This guy can't do any more than anyone else can.

don,t buy junk like westinghouse and you will have less trouble and stay out of bestbuy, you will get better service from commission sales people(they actually want you to come back)

best buy

Update - 9-12-2011 BestBuy gave me a television today that cost almost double what the one I purchased cost. Not only did they replace it, one of their managers Damon Marquis from Best Buys Mid Rivers store delivered it to my home.

That is what happens when you know how to contact the right people, when nobody at the company will put you in touch with the corporate execs. Little did they know i have access to information that everyone does not have. If you file a legitimate complaint here I will personally make sure it ends up in the right hands.--- I purchased a 22 inch Westinghouse television for my 85 year old mother; it was missing parts and did not work. I have my receipt; I attempted to take it back to the best buy store immediately.

The manager told me I had to contact Westinghouse and get the missing parts before they would take it back. I had my attorney contact Best Buy Corporate. I was able to get the contact info for the Corporate Execs with Best buy. I put up this site to try and help others with this same type of problem.

www.bestbuycomplaintsunleashed.com I am convinced that this is happening on a massive scale, most people don’t have a way to fight back, but if I get enough complaints I do know class action law firms. And I have the contact and email addresses for BestBuy’s top execs. If you file a complaint here, I will do my very best to get you justice, I will send your complaint to Best Buy, to attorneys, to the BBB and even the Attorney General.

Jim St. Louis, Missouri

Jim S

I don't know slick sounds like you work for best buy. its principal to me I have the money, I don't mind wasting it, it’s mine to do as I please, I did consult an attorney and you will see a lawsuit for my $186.01 and Brian Dun or his attorney will be served.

you see I have the money to waste. and I will help anyone if I can. i would like to turn everyones complaints over to a class action firm. but i'm a ***.

what have you been able to do with your life. me I get the job done, I can show you rather than tell you and I don't call names or make threats

Please be advised that the person "complaining" about his treatment at BestBuy (who told him to follow the instructions included with the product as retail stores don't carry every part for every item they sell, nor do they manufacture the items they sell), set up a website that costs YOU money to join. If you have a problem with BestBuy, contact managers and corporate headquarters, the BBB, or your Attorney General. Don't waste money on a website that promises nothing and no recourse; it's just another place to complain and read complaints, and not for free.

You're a ***.

View more comments (6)
Best Buy Manager

I was ripped off by Best Buy, but I am fighting back www.bestbuycomplaintsunleashed.com

best buy

Jim St. Louis, Missouri

Best Buy Manager

Best Buy has very poor customer service - I was ripped off, but I am fighting back

Best Buy Manager

Best Buy in Saint Louis, Missouri - Dishonest and rude managers. Read the fine print Sucker!

I was in the market for the new computer was willing to spend $800 to $1600 for a decent computer. I found what appeared to be a great deal. I bought a computer for $900 and if the specifications were accurate then this computer was a great deal. I took it home and it stunk. Ran horribly and could handle programs that my 4 year old desktop can run smoothly. I took it back and The supervisor talked me into buying a model that cost about $300 more. I was assured that if this didn't work I could bring it back and get a FULL REFUND. Ofcourse when I tried the computer out is was almost as bad as the first on purchased. I brought it back and they said I could either spend another $600 on a model that would "surely" work. OR I could get a refund but I would be charged %15 fee. I told them I was gaurenteed a return with no fee if I was unhappy with this new computer. I must admit that the girl at the service desk was actually polite and respectful but she said firmly that she can not over ride the policy. At this point I asked to speak with a manager. I waited for almost 40 minutes before he came over and before I could explain myself he just chuckled and said borishly "sorry dude you should have read the fine print" and then turned away and chuckled again. I calmly explained to him I would not have sunk more money into another computer if I was going to be charged a fee. He wouldn't listen and Now i am down almost 200 bucks.

To tech adviser(I'm sure) and Kye

You draw your conclusions with out any fact. That makes you ignorant, unintelligent or more likely BOTH.

More specifically: the software was bought the same day. BRAND NEW! So are you trying to tell me something just released this summer is out to old? PLEASE! You are dismissed ( you can continue to fail at life. Carry on)

And did I remove the trials and junk? I guess you have already decided. Of course I did. Techadviser you are just as lame as Kye. I believe you should get your mommies permission before posting moronic comments on the internet.

If any one else has any doubt as to me complaint then by all means continue to shop at Bestbuy (worst buy more like it). Were service is nonexistent and quality is NONE.

First of all your 4 year old computer is running XP

right? Theres one reason your XP software won't work

on your VISTA computer. It's a diffrent OS so of course it's not

going to work. Know what your talking about if your going to

complain.

It would help a little if we knew the make and model of laptop you are speaking about, too.

I don't suppose anyone ever offered to remove the spyware/adware out of your computer and optimize it either, right? :x

Did you clean all the trials and ad junk off of your computer? If not, then it's probably running around 60-70 processes when it should be running 30-35.

That's your own fault for being an *** that doesn't know how to properly own a computer.

View more comments (3)
Review
#120585 Review #120585 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Best Buy Customer Service