State: Mississippi City: Stonewall Product: Best Buy Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 25 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Stonewall, Mississippi - I bought a new compaq laptop, discovered it is refurbished

I purchased a new compaq laptop. Best Buy replaced it the next day because it had a bad hard drive. I paid 940.51 for the unit with extended warranty etc. The replacement has not worked since i brought it home. It was in a sealed box but Compaq has now informed me that it is at least a 6 year old refurbished unit. Needles to say Best Buy has offered no solution. I guess an attorney is my next stop along with an article in the local newspaper called the people speak and a call to the Better Business Bureau maybe that will get some attention.
#20250

i laughed for a little...

maybe you should stop smoking or drinking...

no store keeps electronics for..... past 3-6 months.... with todays technology you buy a car next day there's a better one

4ever E

I do want to correct the age thing, It was meant to say the hardeware and programs!!!!!!!!!!!! and the programs due to Best Buy putting optimization, anti-virus, and spyware to fix the user who had the computer before me that they were trying to fix whatever happened to it with.

Update, Compaq sent package to send in and repair (replace) what can't be fixed even by the GEEK SQUAD! or just send me a New computer that has not been sold messed up , refurb. or should I say optmizedand resold!

:( :( to Best Buy . :) :grin for Compaq for standing behind their product.

The longest a computer will be at any Best Buy is about 6 months. They return all the extras back to the manufacture. I just have to laugh because that's total BS.

Its not 6yrs old youre full of *** dude. Even if it was wouldnt its design look old then youre just plain retarded :roll

View more comments (4)