I had a new refrigerator and dishwasher delivered on the 16th of February. Part of the installation was to remove my existing refrigerator into my garage. To get it out of the front door the installation crew needed to remove the old refrigerator doors. They did...

What you think make money from deliveries guys,they get paid only $28.50 per each delivery Best Buy & Penn Ridge are the one's making money,

View more comments
Review
Service
Best Buy Installation

Cancelled item ordered 11/28, two days before Christmas | Best Buy review from Taylor, Michigan

I ordered a blue ray player Sunday prior to cyber Monday, still didn't have 11/23 only to receive an email that they had cancelled my order. I even called two weeks prior to this, stayed on hold for 20mins while waiting for a service rep, who confirmed that it was back ordered but I should have it in two weeks. Then of course, I get this email stating , sorry, your order is cancelled. If you were going to cancel this, did it really take you 3.5 weeks to do this??? Thanks, now I have new blue rays for my children on Christmas that they won't be able to watch. Who wants to deal with the mall chaos, this is why I ordered on line, Thanks a lot!!!

Anon can't help it. He's a sad BestBuy employee who makes excuses rather than fessing up. That's why they'll be bankrupt within 2 years and their shares dropped 40% in 2011.

This post is for Anon I am sure if you were a business owner and wanted to keep your customer happy you would have provided an alternative,granted these things happen.just imagine your toilet overflowing and I cancelled my appointment without any notice now is that fair to you, so don't be so quick with the excuses. :)

I wouldn't be so quick to blame this on bestbuy. They may have been told they were receiving more from the manufacturer and they did not follow through. Happens all the time.

View more comments (2)