Best Buy - Deal Review from Royal Oak, Michigan

1.6
Horrible customer service and absolute half-fast garbage return policy. Bought a $250 modem/router which failed after 16 days. Brought it back to store for an exchange and they told me that I'm stuck with it. MOD with zero customer service knowledge gave me the number to Motorola and told me to deal directly with them. Not only did she give me the wrong number but she was extremely rude. Motorola said to take it back to store since it has only been 2 weeks. Now I am stuck with a $250 paper weight that I cannot return due to this inept company's return policy. Buy your electronics elsewhere. Other stores offer 30-90 day returns. BB is a scam.
Tom

At this point, the key words are "manufacturer's warranty"....not "return policy".

The key to getting customer satisfaction is persistence. Don’t give up! That’s what they want you to do by giving you the “run-around”.

Try reaching out to Motorola. The warranty is from them.

Tom

Modem has a year warranty through the manufacturer. Call 1-888 Best Buy or return the item with your receipt to the store. Unless this was a closeout/display model, it's a no-brainer.

View more comments (3)