Shipping issue | Best Buy review from Oxford Charter Township, Michigan

I ordered an item they said it would be there in 3 days. Then 7 days then 30 days. When I call to check the order it says awaiting carrier pick up(it’s said that for a week +). Yet they will not let me cancel my order until it ships to me. Cool thanks I totally wanted to wait a month for a laptop charger I needed. If you actually want your product use amazon.
Review
Service
Best Buy Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

BEST BUY IS DISHONEST. BUYER BEWARE

2.7
BUYER BEWARE. BEST BUY IS DISHONEST. I PURCHASED A Samsung - 25.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator AND RECEIVED IT ON 12/05/14. WHEN IT WAS UNWRAPPED BY THE DELIVERY PERSON IT WAS DAMAGED (NOT BUY THE DELIVERY PERSON). I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF SENDING BACK AND GETTING ANOTHER OR RECEIVING A $250.00 CREDIT. I ACCEPTED THE $250 CREDIT. I CALLED THEM ON 12/1914, INQUIRING ABOUT THE CREDIT. I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE SENT OUT ON 12/19/14. TODAY, 01/03/15, I PLACED ANOTHER FOLLOW UP CALL ON THE CREDIT. I WAS INFORMED BY A SUPERVISOR CARLY THE CREDIT HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED AND WOULD NOT BE PROCESSED AT THE AGREED AMOUNT. THEY OFFERED ME A $150 CREDIT. I INFORMED THEM I WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO THESE TERMS ON 12/05/14. I ALSO ASKED THEM IF THEY WERE SURE THEY WANTED TO TREAT A LONG TERM CUSTOMER IN THIS MANNER AND IF THEY DID I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM BEST BUY. THE SUPERVISOR CARLY INFORMED ME THEY WERE SORRY BUT WOULD NOT BE ISSUING THE $250 THAT WAS AGREED TO. DUE TO THE FACT BEST BUY LIED TO ME I WILL NO LONGER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM.
Tom

Did you have the delivery team note the credit and the amount on your delivery paperwork, or any other form to back you up? If nothing else, you should be allowed to return it!

@Tom

Yes, I have paper work to back it up. Still working on correcting the matter.

Tom
@Anonymous

I'm not in your area, of course, but interested in the outcome.

@Tom

After several postings informing the public of the event Best Buy made good on their agreement.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Your bait and switch tactics
Reason of review