State: Massachusetts City: Watertown Product: Best Buy Manager Clear all filters (2 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Watertown, Massachusetts - Spent $800 on a phone that fell apart 50 days later.

I spent $800 on a Galaxy S5 in April. Less than two months later the charging port fell out and they wanted me to pay $350 to get it replaced...I've spent well over 15 grand there in the last few years only to have some homophobic twenty something manager laugh in my face when I told them it was a manufacturer's defect. After them agreeing that there was no way in the world that the problem could have been done by me they still wouldn't do anything to help me. So I asked to speak to the store manager and they denied me the opportunity and on top of that, one of the employees made a limp wrist motion at another employee, blatantly implying that I'm ***... I'm a very forgiving person and always very polite and understanding but this experience was too upsetting to forgive. I'll never shop at Best Buy again.

RIGHT Simon!

***

So your issue is really with Samsung, not Best Buy. Instead of trying to get Best Buy to break their very clearly posted policies because you're so special, maybe try giving Samsung a call.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Best Buy Manager
Loss
Tags
  • Charger Port

Best Buy in Watertown, Massachusetts - Sold wrong computer

Asked Best Buy salesman for a 32bit operating system on a laptop computer because this is what I needed for work.. I was told that "they did not make them anymore and programs would run on 64bit system". I cannot run 32bit programs that I need for work Returned to Best Buy and spoke to a manager (Phil) to help me resolve this problem. Phil told me that 32 bit operating systems are available but Best Buy does not sell them. I spent over $600 on the computer and accessories including a $99 Geek Squad service agreement. Phil told me that in order to resolve my problem I would have to buy additional Windows 7 software which Best Buy sells for $199.99. I asked Phil if he could give me a discount on the $199.99 software because I had been grossly misinformed by his salesman. He said he would discount the software by $10. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Best Buy doesn't have the computer expertise that they claim to have. Don't do business with the Best Buy in Hyannis MA

No anonymous and operating system can't set its own prices, but the developers of that OS can set and regulate the price, genius.

That is one of the dumber things you've ever said and for you, that's saying something.

I didn't know an operating system could set its own prices.

You are aware that those prices are set by Windows right? Best Buy cannot discount or alter those prices in anyway.

View more comments (2)