State: Massachusetts Product: Best Buy Deal Clear all filters (2 of 55 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy in Boston, Massachusetts - Worst experience ever

I have spent a great deal of time in finding a computer and was ecstatic to find that it was in your stores. only to find out that it wasn't and I had to order it from you on line. which was find. four credit cards later I find out only after I called a store that it wasn't your web site but another. yet I was going through the best buy web site. when I called the number that the store had given to me for the web site I found the company didn't have the laptop had nothing to do with the ordering just the shipping and was very adamant that it was a best buy issues and has nothing to do with them. That if they best buy had the laptop on line then they had it to ship. once I told them for the fifth time that best buy didn't have it any more, the company I was talking to could. sell me the laptop but for fifteen hundred more with out a warranty. On top of all of this I find out that best buy did charge my credit card for the amount for a laptop that you don't even sell or have in the store. I had to call the credit card company and go through a hour of explaining what had happened to cancel out the charge. how can you as a company charge for a laptop that you don't sell or have control over?! I have never run into such a problem all around and am extremely disappointed in the store and who they meaning best buy does business with. due to this issue I will be telling my friends and family what has happened as well as on your online review. I hope this is a problem that will be fixed soon. I nor my family will ever visit or buy from this store again. I will also be deleting my online account and rewards program. these practices that you have put into place is extremely disappointing and worrisome. I have just got an email from them telling me that the laptop I wanted was in stock. however after calling it isn't. I had to go to another company for the laptop. It was four hundred dollars cheaper and was expedited for free. Never buy anything from here.
Review
Service
Best Buy Deal
Loss

BEST BUY- SEEKONK, MA

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS STORE!!!!! I AM EXTREMELY BUSY AND PLACED AND ORDER ONLINE SO I COULD EASILY PICK IT UP WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE AND THEN WAIT IN THE REGULAR LINE. I WAITED AT THE "PICK UP" LINE FOR OVER 15 MIINUTES WHILE A EMPLOYEE FLIRTED WITH TWO GIRLS THAT HE WAS CASHING OUT (THEY WERE NOT PICKING UP AN ONLINE ORDER- HE ACTUALLY SAID TO THEM THAT HE WOULD "HELP THEM THERE SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE HASSLE AT THE REGISTERS". WHEN HE WAS DONE WITH THE TWO CUSTOMER HE WALKED AWAY. I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS WORKING IN THIS AREA AND HE TOLD ME NO. I TOLD HIM I WAS THERE TO PICK UP AN ONLINE ORDER AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE COULDN'T HELP ME AND TO GO WAIT IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE. AS I WAITED IN THE PICK UP LINE FOR 20 MINUTES AND WATCHED CUSTOMERS COME AND GO FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE, I THEN WENT TO WAIT IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE. FINALLY, I WAS ASSISTED AND RECEIVED NO APPOLOGY FROM EITHER OF THE EMPLOYEES. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED!!!!!!! I AM ASTONISHED HOW POORLY THE EMPLOYEES TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS! BEST BUY, I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! AWFUL.

Well, they're closing ALL their 11 UK stores - which first opened on April 30, 2010 in UK - They planned on opening 200 store but they never had a chance against their UK competitors. "Challenging economic conditions and profit expectations of these stores, Best Buy Europe is announcing that it plans to close all 11 of these stores effective at the end of the calendar year"

Your capslock key is stuck. You are welcome. Simpleton.

cohena2

There is NO need to keep your caps lock on. That only annoys people and makes them not want to read your complaint.

John N

Well, join the crowd of people fleeing BestBuy. They really no longer have anything resembling "customer service"----------and don't seem to care! Shop elsewhere, and probably cheaper.

View more comments (3)