State: Manitoba Product: Best Buy Sales Manager Clear all filters (1 of 43 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy in Winnipeg, Manitoba - *** Customer Service

I purchased an NU-START remote car starter for my car and got the extended warranty package. Recently, the remotes would no longer display the icons on the remote. It would still work but I couldn't tell if the doors were locked or not, nothing was displaying. So I took it into Best Buy with my warranty service plan. The sales guy tells me to call head office, its not their issue. So I call head office and they tell me they can't help, its the stores problem. So I call the store back and talk to a manager. First off, it is the stores issue, the sales guy was just tossing me off to someone else. Secondly, the manager tells me, I have to do all the warranty work myself. I have to contact the company who makes the remotes, arrange everything with them. So, Best BUy, after taking your money, doesn't lift a finger to help. And to top it off, the company(Staub Electronics) tells me my remotes are not covered under the warranty sold to me. AS IF! I am furious with this attitude from Best Buy, of promising goods and not delivering. I will never buy from Best Buy or Staub electronics again.

AVOID Best Buy. horrible

15% re-stocking fee for unopened camera. I was never told about a "restocking fee" prior to buying. Then their so-called customer service person (kid) was so proud of himself that he could show me this tiny disclaimer in the fine print on the back of the receipt...that you get AFTER buying.

I then went beyond their lack of in-store customer support and called corporate, and sent a letter... they could care less about my business or losing future business. Which indeed they have lost. This was quite a few years ago, and have since purchased many many electronics elsewhere. They stole $50 from me and lost thousands dollars of future business since then! Best Buy = ***

If thats the case where is it ANYWHERE on their website or list of dealers they don't list it that *** company. The bs is dripping outta your mouth.

bhottie

You're a complete ***. I DID buy my remote system directly AT BESTBUY.

I walked into the store, and bought it. Don't assume anything you complete retard.

Soooo let me guess you bought an remote start alarm off the internet super cheap. Then you took it to best buy and had it installed since you know they guarantee their work for life.

What you didnt know is they dont cover your piece of *** alarm that came from china. So go ahead and hate away I just love cheap *** getting theirs.

John N

You have run into the new BestBuy----crappy service with an attitude. Time to join the rest of us in avoiding them, period. Far too many places sell the same products.

View more comments (5)