Port Washington, New York

I bought 4 montd ago arounf 3,500 dollars wort of stereo equiptment. Te individual that elped me in best buy gave me a set of speakers two came in te box to many no big deal.

I went to best buy same location to return it tey could not find my order in te computer for some reason. I figured i would go there buy my two 70 inch tv,s because im now setting up my family room wit my kids probably would have cost me another 6,000 dollars. I wanted to get a credit for whatevera couple undred dollars. They called the mnager he was rude.

To make a long story short he told me flat out he does not need my business. Tis is after im trying to fix the problem for 5 minutes. What promted that was when i said to him that this experience today is orrible and even considering not doing business with best buy anymore.Tis happened on 4/21/2013 at around 1 p.m. If I tell you is effort was terrible so terrible tat tis is te first complaint ever put in for anyone at any store in my wole life and im 45 years old.

I can tell you tat it is people like tis managing your stores that will drive down sales. Because I who is very easy going an as no problem spending a decent sum of money witout tinkig about was just lost as customer forever. How many more did tis happen to in that stre I wouldnt be able to tell you.

And as a company like best buy wo is trying to keep same store sales up its gonna happen wit people like this. It wasnt even the fact that I wasnt accomadated it was his attitude and reccomend you fire him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Deal.

Comments

Huh?

Learn to spell I have no idea what you are talking about.

Best Buy Reviews