3124 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport, NY 11731, USA

Best Buy uses Telecheck to verify check payments. I hate Telecheck.Their system continually denies my checks at Best Buy.

This is all because I changed banks and have a new checking account with the new bank. I have spent A LOT of money at Best Buy over the years with many of my purchases have been paid for by check (with my old account which I have closed). Due to these recent issues, I WILL no longer be shopping at Best Buy. Telecheck should be shut down.

They are losing customers for the stores who pay for the Telecheck services. I have never bounced a check or given anyone any reason to decline me check payment.

Therefore, I will be boycotting Best Buy and any other businesses that use Telecheck services because they have caused me nothing but grief! And management at Best Buy is basically useless!

Good bye Best Buy ...you should change your name to “Worst Buy”!

Product or Service Mentioned: Telecheck Check Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Best Buy Cons: Management, Unsubstantated problems with check payment.

• no resolution
  • Poor Service Best Buy

Comments

Do you really think that your boycotting any business that uses Telecheck will actually make a difference?

Best Buy Reviews