1337 S Washington St, North Attleborough, MA 02760, USA

Good Morning I am writing to you with great disappointment regarding the following order: Order Date: 11/18/2017 ORDER # 1117322813519 I am a United States Army Officer currently attending the United States Naval War College at the Newport Navy base. I can understand the order being delayed by a couple of days but I am in dyer need of the computer as I am a student and require it to do my work.

I received an email this morning witch stated the following: Please be assured we'll continue to work on this order, and once the item(s) become available we will let you know. If we are not able to complete your order by December 25, 2017, we will notify you and cancel the item(s). I do not want my order cancelled I have a receipt that says that I should have it by 25 November 2017 and it is now 27 November 2017 and I have yet to receive an order and Now I may not get it by Christmas. You are telling me that there will be a month long span of me waiting before it is determined if I get the computer that I purchased or not.

Do not cancel my order I will not accept a cancellation and if that is what you will do I will assure you that I will not be shopping at any Best Buy again as for relaying the message of disastrous service to those around me. I should not be penalized for your inability to manage your stock. I think that Best Buy should figure out a solution to get me an Apple computer that I paid for on 18 November 2017 of equal value or better. The lose stems greater than the simple mind can comprehend, first I need the computer for its intended purpose and that is to do military course work which I am left without effectively doing at the moment and two simply leaving the cost of the Apple Computer in a savings account accrues interest something that it is not doing sitting with Best Buy.

Therefore my loss is enormousness and for you simply say that you will "cancel the order if you cannot meet the requirements is 100% unacceptable. I will be following this email with a phone call, please let me know ASAP what your intended solution is that is not an order cancellation.

Robinson H. Quiroz MAJ, IN US ARMY NAVAL WAR COLLEGE

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: I stopped shopping at best buy.

Best Buy Cons: Manager not helpful tyra, Hated.

Comments

OP:

This is what the word dyer means...

a person whose trade is the dyeing of cloth or other material.

So exactly how does this pertain to a computer?

This complaint is too long.

Do you really think that Best Buy will even see your complaint and respond to it? Send a letter to their Corporate Headquarters instead.

Best Buy Reviews