Ease of Use
Style and Design

This was the first time i placed an order with this company.I ordered some items on 10/3, and the package arrived to day 10/5.I opened the package and two items were missing.I called and was told that no refund or reshipment was made, and that the system wouldn't let them issue anything.I called back and after 1 hour the person i spoke with lied like they were going to issue a refund.I called back the third time and was on hold for 30 minutes because the representative was "checking my account".I then asked to speak to a manager, and was told that that was the "policy"(that if i was missing items that they can't refund or reship the items).I was then told to go to a feedback link on the bestbuy.com website which don't exist.I'm pis*** off.I spent a lot of money on some *** that i didn't receive.I have submitted complaints, and i'm waiting on them to review it.The next step would be for me to take legal action.I asked for proof that they couldn't process a refund or reshipment, and was told that they couldn't provide proof.I'm out of 129.18, and lack the items that i was suppose to get.I called my lawyer, and he is going through the steps to take action.I will never order from this company every again.They don't give a flying *** about their customers.

Comments