2.0

The black Friday sales were upon us, and I decided to spend $40 on a pair of earphones. Of course thinking that best buy was a stand up company you can imagine my surprise when the package arrived empty.

Again, THE PACKAGE WAS EMPTY! It's only content was a receipt for the item I didn't get. Thinking that of course best buy would send me another one I called them that day. After being on the phone for an hour with them, a customer service person told me that I have to go down to one of their stores, which is kinda the point of ordering online so I don't have to go to the store!

So foolishly I go down to the store the next day with my empty package, and receipt in hand. Guess what they said? "Your gonna have to call the online number".

It's not so much the loss of $40 it's the helpless feeling of knowing your right, and not being able to do anything about it. No wonder Amazon is taking over the online industry, is because of crapy customer service like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Headphones.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge with your card company. I assume you did the smart thing and used a credit and not a debit card.

@h.kitchener