3.6

I ordered an over-the-range microwave from Best Buy in early January 2016, then called and paid over the phone for installation.The installers arrived, pulled out my existing microwave, unpacked the new microwave, found slight damage and advised me to have it replaced.

I called to set up the exchange and got a date a couple of weeks later. The delivery guys came without a new microwave and hauled away the damaged one. I called, was passed around to various people, then finally was told the replacement was back-ordered but I'd get a call at the end of February with a delivery date. I called in early March as I hadn't heard anything, and finally got through to someone who set up a delivery.

The new microwave was delivered and I've been trying relentlessly since then to get an appointment for the installation I paid for originally. After several calls and literally hours on hold, I found out it's in their system as still being in transit, so they can't schedule installation.

I've tried to find out what act of God is required to change the status but so far no luck.How hard can this be?

This person wrote the review because of "inability to schedule installation " of best buy installation from Best Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Best Buy to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dysfunctional system, waiting 2 months for installation and still no installation scheduled. Author liked the most website and selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments