State: Illinois City: Taylorville Product: Best Buy Website Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy - Terrible customer service!

I went online to purchase some of the pre-Black Friday deals that Best Buy is advertising. I've never purchased from their website before, but I have bought things in their stores, from which I have a My Best Buy rewards account. I placed the items I wanted to buy in my "cart" and go to check out. It tells me that I need to log in to check out, and that I can do so using my rewards membership number. I enter all the information correctly, and it pops up with an error telling me that something has gone wrong on their end and to try again later. I tried a couple more times, even in a different browser, and it still wouldn't work, so I started a chat online with one of their customer service folks. He was unable to help me and told me that I needed to call their 800 number, so I did. Once I navigated the automated phone system, I got connected with a woman I could hardly understand. I had to explain to her 3 times what the issue was, and her solution - "Do what the error message says and try again later." Are you kidding me? I ended that call, and immediately called back, hitting "0" as soon as I got connected. The lady who answered this time connected me with another rep. who then proceeded to hang up on me while "attempting to transfer my call". I called back a THIRD time, hit zero, got another lady, and then got hung up on again. This is total, complete BS. It's Thanksgiving week people. I get that you're busy and annoyed with people calling. But don't advertise these "awesome" deals if you can't hold up your end of the bargain, especially when the offers are only available ONLINE. I will never shop at Best Buy again!
Review