Refused to take a return | Best Buy in Chicago, Illinois

Tonight, I was at best buy store in Gurnee Illinois to exchange an item that was never opened, in its original packing with original receipt. Just ask to get it exchange or return to get some other item. The store manager was very rude and refused to take my return back. Her name is stephanie. I expalined her that I am not asking money back or refund. She said we dont carry this item in store anymore. I brought and showed her same item which was on selling floor, according to her this is not a same product because the color is different. I spent thousands of dollars in last few months at best buy. In return we get this kind of service. She was very rude to their loyal customer. I feel so affended and decided not to spent not a single penny on this store. I am sure they are going to loose lot of bussiness due to hiring these in competant people who dont know how to respect thier cusomer.and where they dont care about thier customers. This is not about a $70.00 return, which doest not mean anything to a person who spent thousands of dollars in one place. I want this message should go to upper management and expect some response to my note.

:zzz

I have NEVER had a problem with returns to BB, because I always follow the rurn policy. Sounds like you did not.

I have never heard of anyone being denied a return because they don't stock the item any more unless it's outside the timeframe of their return policies.

If you were outside of the return time, then it's on you.

You shouldn't be mad that you weren't given special treatment, no matter how much of a diva attitude you have. Drop the diva routine, abide by the store's return policy and there won't be a problem.

Upper management will not care. I have no idea why ANYONE would go to Best Buy for anything. Read Forbes.com and you will see why this company should not last long.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Best Buy Manager
Loss

What country am I in? | Best Buy in Chicago, Illinois

I went into Best Buy to purchase a tv for Christmas. Expecting some kind of Christmas music blaring from one of the tv's, I hear a tv using Pandora blaring a sad Mexican love song from a famous but dead Mexican movie singing star. I am Mexican, but please, its Christmas. When I asked a manager to change it, I was told it was for their Mexican customers. I asked him, what country are we in? then I asked how do they feel about their American customers? I proceeded to tell him, unfortunately, for the Spanish language, beautiful though it is (and I am fluent) it is not the language of business. Since I was in Lansing IL and not somewhere in Loco, California, I would appreciate it if they would put some holiday music, any holiday music on, as long as its in English. Ya know, learning the language of the country one is living in, is a sign of respect for that country and its people. Not only that, but it is a way to help safeguard your family and friends if you know the language of the country you are in, just in case you need help or in cases of an emergency. Best Buy, in Lansing iL, we speak languages other than Spanish. But English is our native language here in the USA.

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted this useless petty ***

*** you complain about a Spanish song at best buy because you live in america.? your Mexican embrace your couture.Your people want to complain about equal rights then get mad when there's a Spanish song playing at a local best buy your a dumb F***.Teach your children both languages that way they can be ahead and get payed more when they grow up you *** ***.

View more comments (1)