Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a computer off the internet from Best Buy. I had received a new job that required home computer use.

According to their information the computer would be shipped out the next day. Perfect. I received a loan and purchased the computer. The next day I received an email saying that the computer would ship at an indefinite period of time.

I needed the computer now, I called them, wrote them on face book, and I was told that I could not exchange, or cancel the order. I think it was the next day they said they would ship me out a computer. I received the computer and there is a hard drive problem. I thought it was my monitor so I purchased a new one, and come to find out it was the computer.

Guess what they will not exchange it. I called and called and kept receiving a busy signal. I called the store, I called customer service, I wrote them on Facebook and I still just kept getting a busy signal and facebook didn't respond for two days. I got a neighbors phone and got straight through while my phone was still ringing busy.

The facebook from Best Buy said it was because they are soooo busy. I ordered the computer before thanksgiving REALLY to busy to help. They said I could drive an hour to their store. If I am going to pay somebody to drive me an hour away just to make an exchange, with a company who has blocked my phone number, who refuses to assist me, lie to me regarding the original purchase, to once again do business with this company.

Who in their right mind would ever trust this company with their business.

The excuse I received was "This is a busy time of year, sorry". Never again.

Reason of review: bad customer service, bad quality, problem withdelivery, damaged or defective, return exchange and cancellation policy..

Preferred solution: They can just file bankruptcy again. Nobody should should shop there. .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments