2.2

I realize that no company are error-free however, it is expected that employees render a level of professionalism that reflects the organization or business goal.

As with any public services quality services from employees are expected and vital. There is no valued and deeply cherished right than to be employed and provide that level of service.

However, in some instances a person can take a customer for granted after a transaction.

Throughout virtually every sales transaction runs one word: TRUSTWORTHY. We are driven passionately by the closure of a sales as to make a future return or a referral. Daily we see or hear of countless and countless stories of individuals whom are less valued because of their color, religion, or nationality.

Most likely anyone reading this most likely has felt that way. As a customer you have a choice as to where you send your money or make those credit cards transaction.

I would go further to state that the company(s) you shop with has established a reputation that has been established in concrete. But no matter what undertaking I was led to buy at Best Buy: 13801 E. Mississippi Avenue, Aurora, CO 80012 due to solely of an email that stated “As an organization, we do not have a standard military/veterans discount like Lowe’s/Home Depot. On occasion we will offer coupons for service members/veterans, but there isn’t a revolving discount.

If you are looking at making a purchase, come on in and talk with me or my leaders and we will see if there is something we can do to win your business. As far as pricing goes, we offer a price guarantee that ensures you get the best price, we also offer a great rewards program to earn rewards for your purchase and lastly we always have great promotional financing…etc.”

Yep, you read it right. As a Vietnam Era veteran, I normally shop at Home Depot and Lowe’s Warehouses for the military discount. My discount for being a veteran has been rewarded in many ways.

There is a moral order of obligation that has been established by selective companies and that is to honor their veterans and take care of its customers concerns.

When there is a gap a customer significantly perceives it as being less valued. Therefore, it moves a customer to thank in an adverse matter as I have.

I expressed a compelling interest to purchase a Whirlpool refrigerator for a basement. During the transaction the manager referred me to an associate for the final sale. It is probably fair to say that a customer situation should be a priority for consideration however, this was not shown during the transaction.

Considering the matter set forth dispute, the transaction and for closure to fulfill the spirit of “good faith” I had to tell the sales associate “THANKS.” Yep, you read it right! A perfectly satisfactory sales person actions that was pivotal for self-gain and motivated by fundamental business practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

"It seemed his actions was based upon a bias influence that was being used in a self-serving way." Unless you approached the manager about this then its cowardly to assume bias. Maybe they were the only manager at the time but that doesn't really matter since you were so violated. You still bought the fridge right...

Best Buy Reviews