Verified Reviewer

2.8

I was promised a delivery date of July 8th for a stackable washer/dryer set. A few days later I got an e-mail telling me that I needed to schedule the delivery of my dryer.

When I called (after waiting 45 minutes on the phone) I was told that a mistake was made and that they were back ordered for my dryer. The earliest that it could be delivered was August. By the time that I agreed to the August date with the woman on the phone, I was told that August was all booked and the earliest that I could have it delivered is September 19th. I was also told that I could not use the dryer that I have at home with the new washer, so they did not install my washer.

By the time that I get my dryer delivered I will have been without my appliances for 3 months. I would return the items and go elsewhere but I am worried about starting someplace else.

User's recommendation: go to Lowes or Home Depot.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Service was good, People are nice.

Best Buy Cons: That i was lied to by a sales consultant just to make a sale.

Comments