Bel Air, Maryland

This major retailer of all things electronic with a squad of experts to combat all things detrimental to your electronics should be savvy to the most rampant scam running amok these days, wouldn't you think? Tell me why, with a floor manager present, this major retailer would sell $2000 worth of I tunes cards to a pair of distraught grandparents when they have been told by Apple to be on the alert for this scam?

And then refuse a refund on an unused product less than an hour later when the scam was discovered? On top of this, make these people have to call on Apple, Law Enforcement, family and friends to gang up just to get their money back? Best Buy is a co-conspirator in this scam. Why did the scam caller specify "get your cards at Best Buy" , I wonder.

From this day forward, Best Buy will not get a dime of my money and I will set out to kill their sales among friends, family and anyone else I happen to talk to. I can't speak for all Best Buys, but the Bel Air, Md. 21014 store deserves to be boycotted.

Before you write me off as a fool, please understand, these scammers are *** good at messing with the elderly.

I hope it does not happen to your grandparents and I really hope if it does, that they don't go to a Best Buy. If they do, I can only assume they will be happily fleeced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service and delivery, Hostile store manager.

Comments

Definitely not all Best Buys. I can personally say I have refused to sell to customers who seem like they're being scammed until they call the police.

Best Buy Reviews