10760 NW 17th St, Miami, FL 33172, USA

This is terrible. I never Know that Best Buy is able to do something like this.

I am still waiting for my granddaughter Mario Kar and if worse come to worse, they erase the order that I have in my computer for 380 dollar for a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kar, The only proof I have is from the credit card that they got pay from. I also have the order Number. Please send me the Mario Kar the soon is possible. I do not want nothing download.

The order used to said before you people erased. The order will be send in multiple packages. I received one, but I am still waiting for the other one. In top of all that you called the police on me when I went to Best Buy in 10760 NW and 17the st Miami 33172 Telephone No.

237-8289. Order No.BBY01-805520865733. The police spoke in privet with the Manager and with me only to tell me to leave instead of helping the lady grandmother to get her Mario Kar. I am sure they kids had all the gift already.

This word is becoming much different and very sad with the way people behave to lady. It is a shame!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Best Buy Cons: Get managers with better education to know how to treat a lady.

Comments