Scarborough, Ontario

On September 30 2014 I went to best buy looking for a good deal on a television. I did research online so I knew that Samsung 55 inch television was on sale.

I was only going to look around when the sale represent at the Scarborough Town Centre location convinced me to buy the television that same day and put it on a best buy card. The sales rep lied and told me that the credit card had a interest rate of 19.99 percent. When I received the card in the mail after I applied for it. I realized the card was really 29.90 percent.

I was so upset because I would of never of applied for it if I was aware that it. So because I just moved and was planning to paint my walls in the condo I didn't take the television out of the box until November 22 2014. When I did I realized that the television was damaged. Now when I bought the t.v the best buy rep convinced me to get the Geek squad service.

Which I paid 209.99 for 4 years extended warranty. When I called them they said I was not registered with their service and told me to bring my 55 inch t.v back to the store. I had to pay someone to come bring the t.v from my condo back to the Scarborough Town Centre location. Where I spoke to the store manager and the manager of sales both of them told me there is absolutely nothing they can do for me.

Best Buy has robbed me for my money. The sales rep lied to me. And horrible customer service over the phone and in store. I'm a young lady that saved up for this and just like that I've been robbed.

I will never buy anything from this company again. This was the worst experience. I'm a honest person who made a dumb decision. I trusted that best buy would sell me a good t.v instead it was damaged.

Here's some advice to anyone reading.

Open that right in the store do not make my mistake. 1200 dollars gone down the drain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: exchange.