Oshkosh, Wisconsin

I have placed an order on November 22nd 2018 and supposed to get my item by 04dec 2018 which I never recurved it so then I waited for another 15 days and still didn’t get it. When I called cus rep she re shipped my order n I was told on the phone that I shud be getting my item before 18th or December 2018.

And haven’t received the item yet and today on dec 20th when I made spike to one of cus rep she couldn’t help me with nothing ...nither they can expedite the delivery service not they can’t refund my money back. Afterwards I asked for manager so instead manager one of supervisor who was on duty ms.Hannah and id number is 6831669. She couldn’t help me either for nothing...they are telling to wait another month for my item which I ordered ...why it’s taking so long to deliver one item ...!! And they can’t refund my money as well.

This is horrible will never order any item from bestbuy.

It’s horrible experience I got from Best Buy and please I need replied back from your management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Best Buy Pros: Never received the item.

Comments

ayesheh n

I had the same experience and its more than a month that I haven't receive my laptop and they don't refund my money

Best Buy Reviews