1979 Pavilion Way, Lexington, KY 40509, USA
1.4

DO NOT GO TO BEST BUY! Especially DO NOT use the Geek Squad!!!

Should be named "Worst Buy," I went in on Sunday, September 23. Everybody was really nice when they sold me a TV and Complete Geek (Freak) Squad service. Then I called the Freak Squad and asked for assistance on an app. I was then transferred through 5 levels over 2 1/2 hours.

Someone took over my computer and spent the time wandering around. The Freak Squad member than proceeded to blame the problem on the app. So I was left with no help. This did not satisfy me so I called back and the person wanted to start all over again.

Said he could not access the previous 2 1/2 hours notes. When I acted frustrated, I was hung up on. I tried calling back three times with the same results. So I tried calling the actual store, someone rudely told me to call 1-800-Best-Buy and then hung up the phone on me.

So my wife and I went back to the store to speak with the manager. The manager was rude and could not care less about us as customers. So we cancelled the whole purchase! The next day I got online with the app.

I am not computer literate but in 15 minutes fixed the problem I was having. The point is the Freak Squad was not even close to properly diagnosing the problem.

It was something else completely. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Comments

Literally the definition of no valid complaint

Best Buy Reviews